May camp out

Just a quick update: the road up to the hike in May is still significantly covered with snow. Bob is trying to find whether or not we can go to Dworshak but has not heard back yet. He will continue to look for another location for next weekend.  If we’re not able to find anything we may have to postpone the hike, but a back up plan is currently being worked.  It will be a location where we can drive to the campsites, just not sure where as yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Website Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: