Each summer, Troop 313 takes boys to a summer camp. The Inland Northwest Council has two Boy Scout summer camp locations – Camp Easton on CDA Lake and Camp Grizzly south, near Potlatch, ID. We cycle through these camps in a three year cycle with the third year being an “out of council” camp experience.
Camp generally costs around $400-$500 for frees and a bit more for activities (certain merit badges cost money and can range from a couple of dollars to around $25). Keep in mind that a FULL medical form (including a copy of your insurance card) is required for camp for all participates (including adults). These need to be updated annually.
We’re heading back to Camp Easton for the summer of 2022. Details below:
- Dates: July 17-23
- Cost: $430 – first payment of $100 due in March, full amount due by 05/15
- Leader’s Guide / Program Guide
- Merit Badge Sign Up: Should be available soon – can register once a full payment has been received
- Medical Form: All attendees will need a full medical form; including the physical. Please make sure you are scheduling this ASAP so we are not scrambling the week before camp
- COVID: Regulations will probably change as we get closer. For now, masking will be required for class work and any close proximity activity. Keep your eye on our emails as we get closer for any updates to this policy (things will probably change).
- Adult Leadership: We will need some adults to attend. If you’re interested, please see Mrs. Casey or Mr. Mick. The troop will pay the adult fee. If you do stay the evening, please note that you’ll need a full medical form completed as well.
- Parent’s Meeting: A mandatory parents meeting will be held on Tuesday 05/10 at 6:00pm to review all details; please mark this in your calendar