Friends of Scouting provides a foundation for Scouting programs across the Inland Northwest. Your support makes possible:
- Liability and accident insurance
- Leader training
- Recruiting resources
- Support staff at three service centers
- A dedicated professional for each district
- Camp rangers at Camp Easton and Cowles Scout Reservation
- Communication tools, including the website, fliers, newsletter, online calendar, and program helps
Each Troop is challenged with a support goal. For 2019, Troop 313 is charged with raising $6,000, which is $100 per registered Scout (we registered 60 in 2018). The average amount raised over the past three years is $6,250, so we have it within us to do this.
First, thank you for those that have already committed at the Winter Court of Honor. Second, if you can afford to give, we ask that you consider it. We are fortunate to be able to do a lot as a troop, but the reality is that we couldn’t do what we do without the Council.
You can donate via a one-time gift or a monthly reoccuring gift. Please make sure to include “Troop 313” in the additional information box so our troop gets credit for this amount (see below). Click HERE to donate.
Thanks again for your support of our Troop and the local Council!