We need to know if you are NOT picking your Scout up from Summer Camp until Saturday – if you are coming tomorrow (Friday), we are good, but if you don’t anticipate coming up until Saturday, we need to know ASAP.
As it sits right now, only one parent will be left at camp come Friday night. If only their son and daughter are staying, then we are fine with two deep leadership, but if anyone else stays, we will need another parent to come up for Friday night.
If you are NOT picking your Scout up on Friday, please text Bob ASAP at 509-710-0986 – calls will probably not go through, so please text. He’ll let me know and we’ll try to arrange to have another parent go up to stay on Friday night.
Please don’t wait, text Bob tonight so we can make arrangement!