This weekend is our Scout Skill camping trip to Cuisick Creek. Below are the details:
- Friday group will depart from the church around 5:00pm
- Saturday group will depart from the church around 8:00am
- Drive instructions should be downloaded and printed
- Boys will be eating as patrols – please ask your son what he is supposed to bring
- Bring a sack lunch for Saturday
- Adults will be eating as a group and Mr. Mick is cooking – cost is $5 per meal and meals are Saturday breakfast & dinner, plus Sunday breakfast
- We will be departing around 10:00am and returning to the church around noon
This Eagle required merit badge will start on Tuesday (05/21) at 6:00pm. The badge has a 90-day requirement and that will be kicked off and run during the summer. Classroom work will start in the fall, so watch your email for dates.
If you missed our meeeting, please review the details online and let me know if you have questions. Merit badge sign up has been sent out, so please do that ASAP. Let me know if you didn’t receive the email.
Medical forms are required ASAP. Don’t forget the insurance card and over the counter prescription form. A special needs form is available and should be returned by May 31. The forms can be found at the link above.
A sign up sheet is now available. Please let us know if you plan to go. Details can be found on our webpage.
National Night Out
We are looking for a parent or two to organize a couple hours of service work for Hamblen Park Presbyterian Church. The church has been very supportive of the troop so we want to return the favor. On Tuesday 08/06 from 8:00am-10:00am, we need a group to setup tables and chairs for National Night Out. Bob and myself will both be unavailable, so another parent will need to step forward to lead. I can provide contacts at the church and I think 6-10 boys should do it. This would fulfill service requirements. Let myself or Bob know if you can help.