A couple things to note for this weekend’s camping trip:
- No carpooling, so no need to meet at the church. Please be at the Chewelah Peak Learning Center between 10:00am-11:00am on Saturday 02/02
- Driving instructions can be downloaded and printed on the website
- Cost is $41 and can be paid when you arrive on Saturday
- Meals included are Saturday dinner, Saturday evening snack and Sunday breakfast – please bring a sack lunch for Saturday
- Boys will be building snow caves so bring appropriate clothing and gear. They will change out of it before dinner.
- We’ll depart on Sunday around 10:00am
- Complete details with a packing list can be found here.
We’ll be electing a new SPL and ASPL on Tuesday (02/05) during the troop meeting. If your son is interested, please have him contact Mr. Mick in advance of Tuesday.
Here are a few dates for the month of February that you may need to know about. All are posted on our calendar as well.
- 02/12 Life to Eagle Meeting
- 02/19 Welding Merit Badge – sign up sheet will be available at the kitchen window (limited to 10 boys)
- 02/23 Whitworth Merit Badge College Session #2
- 02/26 PLC & Advancement Night