We are riding the Hiawatha Trail (make sure to purchase your tickets online in advance). Details are listed below:
- Gear loading is tonight (09/19) at 5:00pm
- Friday night’s group will leave at 5:00pm from the church. There will be a trailer for bikes, so even if you are not coming up on Friday, you may want to drop your bike off
- Saturday morning’s group will leave at 8:00am from the church
- We’ll meet at the trailhead at 11:00am for the ride
- A bike, helmet and bike lamp/head lamp are required for the ride
- After the ride, you’ll continue to ride your bikes to the campground – it’s only a few more miles down the road
- Adults will drive back to the trailhead for cars once every one has completed their ride
- We should be home between 12:00pm-2:00pm on Sunday; boys will call as they get close
- Boys will eat as patrols. Bob will provide meals for the adults (Saturday breakfast, dinner & Sunday breakfast)
- Bring a sack lunch for Saturday
- Download and print directions
Eagle Court of Honor
Please join us on Saturday 09/22 at 2:00pm to celebrate with Noah as he receives his Eagle Scout award. The ceremony will be at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church.
Patrol Leader Council & Advancement Night
Next Tuesday is our PLC. All troop and patrol leaders are required to attend. We will cover the details for the October meetings and plan our October camping trip.
The troop meeting is Advancement Night. We’ll be doing Scoutmaster Conferences and Board of Reviews. Please sign up at the kitchen or contact Mrs. Casey (email@example.com) to get put on the list.