This weekend is our Winter Skills camping trip at Chewelah Peak. We will have several Webelos Dens with us and it is a great opportunity for them to experience Boy Scouts. Below are some key points and links to documents. Please make sure and review all the information BEFORE Saturday.
- Depart from the church at 9:00am on Saturday
- Cost is $34 per person and can be paid on Saturday (checks payable to Troop 313)
- Cost covers Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast
- Bring a sack lunch for Saturday
- Siblings are invited, but must be accompanied by a parent
- No pets please!
- Please download and print driving directions
- We’ll return to Spokane on Sunday morning, arriving around noon
Here are a few documents to download and review: