Saturday (11/18) we will be traveling to WSU to tour the veternarian school and work on the Veternarian Medicine merit badge. If your son is NOT part of the STEM program (which has it’s final mandatory meeting on the same day), here are the details:
- Meet at the church at 9:00am to carpool
- Bring a sack lunch
- Tour begins at 11:00am and should last about 2 hours
- We will carpool back to Spokane after the tour; should be back in town by dinner
- Attendees should be aware that if you are immunosuppressed (medications, active chemotherapy, loss of spleen), you should not attend. Certain bacteria harbored by animals can be dangerous. If you have questions, feel free to talk with Dr. Mroch (509-850- 5371).
- Please download and print the details (including maps for the tour and parking).
We are still collecting fees for 2018. If you need to know the amount due for your son, please let me know. Checks need to be turned in no later than 12/05/2017. DO NOT lets money determine if your son can or cannot participate in Scouting! Let me know if the troop can help assist.
We will meet on Tuesday 11/21 to begin preparations for Webelos Skill Day. Please make sure that Saturday 12/09 is left open from 9:00am-Noon. This is a mandatory event for all Scouts. More details to follow.